From the outside, your life looks pretty spectacular.
You freely choose the finest, most luxurious things, and enjoy every minute of it…
Enter your new baby.
You love this new little being, but sleep deprivation is taking a toll – on your parenting, your marriage, your ability to enjoy life…
Behind closed doors, you’re two minutes away from a nervous breakdown because your precious little bundle of joy doesn’t understand that nighttime is for sleeping!
But it doesn’t have to be that way. I can help.
You want someone to come in and FIX this problem, so you can all get back to enjoying life (with a sleeping baby, of course…)
I can do that for you.
I will swoop in like Mary Poppins – your very own Supernanny.
I’ll use every trick in my tool kit to take control of the situation, keep things light, keep things practical, and get everybody back to a good night’s sleep.
Through what we cover in our time together, your baby (and YOU) will be equipped to kick all of the bad sleep habits that have been keeping you from making the most of your days. Specifically, your little one will:
- Learn how to fall asleep on his or her own + more quickly
- Self-soothe back to sleep in the middle of the night
- Nap in the crib – not on someone, in the swing or 4moms mamaRoo
- Take longer naps (buh bye 20 minute naps!)
- Become more adaptable to change – in location or person putting him or her to sleep
For this all-inclusive four-night VIP experience, you and your little one have my undivided attention.
This exclusive VIP service includes:
- Complete confidentiality and discretion (with a contract to give you peace of mind)
- One hour pre-arrival coordination and logistics call
- Four nights (or longer) of on-site support – to show you exactly how to get your baby to sleep
- Assessment of nursery to create the optimal sleeping environment
- Personalized Sleep Plan, including a travel plan if your family is frequently away from home
- Five 20-minute follow-up calls
- Three months of unlimited follow up support via email
- 36-page Resource Guide
After the four-night experience, you have access to me for three months so that you can pick my brain about anything that comes up sleep-wise.
What to expect
BEFORE your four-night VIP stay:
- Look at your calendar and find a time when you have at least 10-14 days in one place – you can be traveling when we meet, but you’ll want some consistency those first couple of weeks if possible.
- Figure out a few mornings or afternoons that you’d be available for the hour long pre-arrival call + contact me with those dates and times. (Please give a 3-4 hour range on a few mornings and afternoons, instead of a specific time for the call!)
- You’ll receive a detailed questionnaire that should be returned at least 2 business days before the pre-arrival call. This call will ideally be 1-3 weeks before your four-night stay.
- Hopefully you’ve got everyone on board – your spouse, nanny and anyone else who regularly cares for your child. If not, now’s the time!
- We’ll both sign a contract – no surprises + peace of mind
- A deposit of 50% is due 48 hours prior to the stay
- Get excited! You’re so much closer to a good night’s sleep – for your baby AND you! You’ll be amazed by what your baby learns to do in a very short amount of time!
DURING your four-night VIP stay:
- I’ll travel to you – whether you’re at “home base” or traveling on an extended vacation (or on-site location for work) – and arrive mid-afternoon so we can get everything ready to start at bedtime that evening
- For four nights (or longer if you prefer), I’ll be there with you to teach your baby how to fall asleep at bedtime, sleep through the night (if developmentally ready) and get on a better nap schedule
- When I arrive, I’ll do the nursery assessment and make any necessary adjustments
- While I’m in your home, we’ll go over all of my tips and strategies so you and anyone else caring for your child feel confident after I leave
- We’ll do the bedtime and naptime routines together and I’ll (usually) be in the room with you as your baby falls asleep (depending on the age and temperament of the baby)
- Each time your baby wakes up, I’ll show you exactly what to do to get him or her back to sleep
- I’ll email your sleep plan, system for keeping track of sleep progress and a sheet explaining the follow-up support
- The remainder of the investment is due upon my arrival
- During these four nights, your baby will make TREMENDOUS progress!
AFTER your four-night VIP stay:
- I will depart in the morning after your 4th night and will ensure that you have everything you need to feel confident about the days ahead as your baby masters these new skills
- I’ll send you my 36-page Resource Guide that answers all of those questions you’ll have after your child is consistently sleeping through the night
- You’ll have three full months of unlimited email support and five 20-minute calls to fine tune and tweak things – I can support you with travel regressions, nap transitions and milestones
The VIP Baby Sleep Solution Package starts at $15,000*.
* Plus travel expenses to and from your location. For stays longer than four nights, please contact me for a quote.
Ready to get started? Send me an email and we can set up a time to talk and make sure this is a great fit for your family!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your qualifications?
I was personally chosen to participate in a three day intensive training program with three months of mentorship from one of the world’s leading child sleep experts. My methods are aligned with the best practices recommended by The American Academy of Pediatrics, The Canadian Pediatric Society, and The UK’s National Health Service.
Continuing education is very important to me and I stay up to date on everything from reflux and infant digestion to safe sleeping practices and of course newborn, baby sleep & toddler sleep.
I’m also a Founding Member of the Association of Professional Sleep Consultants and I have a Masters in Teaching!
Can I continue breastfeeding while sleep training?
Of COURSE! I’m a huge fan of breastfeeding – it’s such a great bonding experience for you both, not to mention the health benefits!
I don’t focus on how you feed your child…just that he’s getting enough to eat and at the right times of day while you’re teaching him to sleep.
Can I co-sleep while sleep training?
No. When families are ready to stop co-sleeping because it’s not working for everyone (you, your husband and your baby), then that’s where I come in to get baby transitioned to the crib in his room.
Do you believe in cry-it-out?
In a word, no. I couldn’t do that with my child, and I wouldn’t ask you to do something I haven’t done myself!
That said, unfortunately there will be some crying. If there was magic fairy dust to make it a cry free experience, I would gladly share it with you. Here’s the thing, babies are too young to use words and tell you they preferred falling asleep with the bottle (or on you, rocking, in the swing, etc.)
BUT that’s why you have me.
I can optimize his schedule and choose the best method for YOUR child to minimize the crying as much as possible.
And you’ll be in the room comforting and teaching him how to do it on his own – so you’re not leaving him alone all night.
Remember that once babies learn how to fall asleep on their own – which can happen pretty quickly – the crying goes away!
We lead very busy lives – how will that work?
I’ll give you my best advice on how to deal with being on the go and/or sleeping in different places on a regular basis.
I’ll also explain the complete process to your nanny or anyone else who regularly cares for your child so that person will understand how things work going forward!
My baby has reflux. Can I sleep train him right now?
Yes, as long as his symptoms are under control and he’s comfortable.
I’ve worked with lots of babies with reflux and can share some tips and tricks that have worked well for other families.
Do you offer payment plans?
No. My policy is to get payment in full at the time of the VIP stay.
Still wondering if this is right for you? Here’s a checklist to see!
This is right for you if:
- You know your baby needs more sleep for his health, growth and development
- You need more sleep to be able to concentrate and be more productive at work
- You understand that this will not be a cry-free experience and know that within a short time, your baby will learn to fall asleep without protesting
- You, your spouse and nanny are committed to following your sleep plan for the first couple of weeks
- You’re ready to sleep train your baby, but just want someone to show you exactly how to do it in person
- Your pediatrician has given you the green light to start sleep training
This is not for you if:
- You are very uncomfortable when your baby cries for a few minutes or more
- Your husband doesn’t think sleep training is a good idea
- You want to continue co-sleeping
- Your pediatrician has told you to hold off on sleep training
- Your baby has a medical issue that is not under control yet
Ready to get started? Send me an email so we can set up a time to talk and make sure this is a great fit for your family!
Photo credit 1: Deposit Photos | lunamarina
Photo credit 2: Deposit Photos | olesiabilkei
Photo credit 3: dailymail.co.uk