Interested in coming to one of my presentations?
I’ll give you great tips and offer suggestions on helping your baby or toddler to get on a better schedule and SLEEP!
Would you like to book a presentation? Please contact Kim directly!
- Pediatrician Offices
- Baby and Maternity Stores
- Mom’s Groups
- Corporate Wellness Initiatives
* * * * *
Do you need a bit more personalized help in solving your child’s sleep issues?
Then a group seminar is a great choice!
Do you want to…
- Be encouraged by other families in your same situation?
- Understand why your child is off schedule and having trouble falling and staying asleep?
- Solve those 5 am wakeups so everyone isn’t up at the crack of dawn?
- Find that “window of opportunity” when bedtime (and naptime) will be a breeze?
- Know if getting your child to “drowsy” will help him sleep better?
- Know if dreamfeeds are a good way of getting your baby to sleep through the night?
- Know what happens to your child when he doesn’t get enough sleep?
If you said yes to these, and your child is between the ages of 4 months and 3 years, then sign up for the next seminar!
Here’s how it’s works…
Once I receive payment, I’ll email you the questionnaire to fill out and return a few days prior to the seminar. Then I’ll use that information to develop your personalized sleep plan. You’ll leave the seminar with that sleep plan and well as some sheets to help keep track of your child’s progress. Then you’ll get 10 days (!) of email support from me to make sure you stay on track and see the results you want!
You’ll leave with all of the information you need to solve your child’s sleep issues at bedtime, in the middle of the night and naptime so that sleep will not be an area of stress anymore for your family! You’ll be able to put your child to bed and know that the next time you see him, it will be morning (and not 5am!)
The cost to attend a group seminar is $199, including the sleep questionnaire, personalized Sleep Plan and 10 days of personal e-mail support, and space is limited at each seminar so you can get answers to YOUR specific questions!
To confirm your spot, Advance Registration is required.
Coming Soon! Please contact me if you are interested in attending a seminar.